ABOUT THIS SITE
My name is KP and this is my personal website. I will be uploading some photos and I'll be writing some comments about this and that. In the past I have written a lot of movie and concert reviews and there's a good chance I'll keep on doing that here.
I live in Valby (Copenhagen), Denmark. I have been working as a Software Developer for many years.
This site runs on servers with diesel-powered engines and many posts are likely to contain hate-speech and blasphemy. Every time I post some content, I celebrate it by eating a fine T-bone steak imported by jet-plane from the other side of the planet. This site is guaranteed anti-Woke, snowflake free and no Social Democrats are allowed to visit. 1.000.000 commie hippie slaves died building this site. May their souls burn eternally in Hell. Just kidding, there are no such things as souls or Hell.
THE HISTORY OF KLAVS.NET
- 2000-01-01 : It all began many years ago, around year 2000 or even earlier. My site was running on (Classic) Active Server Pages. Microsoft .NET came marching in a few years later and everything changed.
- 2005-11-27 : I launched the first bits and pieces of my site programmed in ASP .NET 2.0. There was still a lot of work to do in the following months and several of my subsites were still standard ASP.
- 2008-01-22 : I updated the site to ASP .NET 3.5
- 2010-09-10 : I updated the site to ASP .NET 4.0
- 2020-10-08 : I began working on building a .NET Core 3.1 Blazor website as replacement for the old ASP .NET 4.72 website. Blazor was not very mature yet and for many reasons things were only progressing very slowly.
- 2022-07-23 : Blazor had gotten a lot more mature and I began working hard and focused on building the remaining parts of the new site.
- 2022-09-17 : I launched my new .NET 6 Blazor powered Klavs.net website as a replacement for my old ASP .NET site. I have been able to transfer a lot of the existing content data from the old site and I plan to transfer more of the old stuff when I find time to do it.
- 2022-11-11 : I updated the site to .NET 7 Blazor