The 10 best live concerts I saw in 2011
The 10 best live concerts I saw in 2011 ordered descending by date. I went to many more than those, but only 10 were allowed on this list. Rock'n'roll is alive!!
The Raveonettes - Copenhagen
- They made me eat my own words!
Motörhead - Aalborg
- Great trip back in time to Aalborg - Orgasmatron is alive!!
Amanda 'Fucking' Palmer - Brighton
- Amanda is still the most interesting and challenging artist alive today!
Prince - Copenhagen
- Prince bass-spanked the weather's ass (and ours too) after the nite before had drowned us in massive rain
Prince - Oslo
- Prince proved that the nite before in Oslo was a mistake and he restored his legendary status as King
Grinderman - Copenhagen
- Best Nick Cave gig I've ever seen. The man went nuts for fuckin' real. If Grinderman has now been retired, then weep that you didn't see this one
Killing Joke - Roskilde
- K.J. saved Roskilde 2011 as one of the few bands. Way too few to actually witness it, but man they fucking rocked that green stage like few before them
GWAR - Copenhell
- Yeah, GWAR drowned us in blood, piss, aids and jägermeister and we are still crying of pure happiness. One of the best days of my life
D-A-D - Valby
- I admit I can't remember a lot from the actual gig, but fucking hell D-A-D rocked that nite. It was insane!
Black Magic Six - Copenhagen
- Cool little venue and one hell of a finnish band. I've seen them many times before but this nite was awesome indeed
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded.