The first Iron Man  was really great and without a doubt the best Marvel movie ever. The second Iron Man  was not quite as good but still well entertaining. The third one is just not a good movie. It may work okay for some when being enjoyed with Coke and popcorn, but that is all.
- - It looks and feels like a bloody Disney family comedy rather than an action-hero movie.
- - The plot is simply just stupid and those re-generating super humans and/or bombs is even worse.
- - There's an annoying kid in the movie?!? Fuck that. No fucking kids in major roles in action movies.
- - What's up with all those remote controlled Iron Man clones flying around either on their own or with whomever standing nearby in them? It has totally killed the idea of Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) being Iron Man.
- - Most of the battle scenes look like yet another shitty Transformers movie and you just sit there and wait for them to end.
- - The movie is way too long especially considering how little it has to offer.
- - Even Tony Stark is annoying because of his constant attacks of anxiety.
Well, there are still some great one-liners, a fine little end-scene after the credits, and - even if the plot stinks - I kinda liked Ben Kingsley's performance as the Mandarin.
Maybe I've just grown tired of this Marvel shit, given that I had problems with Avengers  as well. But nah, that's not it. They've just put out some shitty movies lately.
I really hope this is the last Iron Man movie they ever make, because they have clearly lost any idea of what made the first movie so great. There is no reason to slam the good Iron Man name further down in the gutter.